e-Services for Business
Welcome to e-Services for Business. You can access e-Services, eWOTC, and other employer and payroll online service options. Log into e-Services or eWOTC using the appropriate links below. Under "More e-Services for Business Options", you can register for an employer account number, check your payroll tax rate, and more.
Employers can manage payroll tax accounts, file reports, make tax payments, register businesses, and more. Visit the e-Services for Business Enrollment Information page for general information.
- Enroll for e-Services for Business username and password.
- View and make changes to your employer account(s).
- File your returns and reports (including file attachments).
- File your Report of New Employee(s) (DE 34)
- File your Report of Independent Contractor(s) (DE 542)
- Make your Payroll Tax Deposit (DE 88) or any other payments.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) promotes the hiring of individuals who qualify as members of target groups, by providing a federal tax credit incentive of up to $9,600 for employers who hire them. Visit the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) information page for general information.
- Enroll for eWOTC username and password.
- File your eWOTC certification request.
- Learn more about WOTC.
More e-Services for Business Options
- Register for Employer Payroll Tax Account Number.
- Submit a Penalty Waiver Request.
- Request your current and past three years payroll tax rates.
Bulk Transmissions (XML and Web Services)
- File your returns and reports.
- Make your Payroll Tax Deposit (DE 88).
- Credit Card: Payroll Tax Deposit (DE 88) or other payments.
- Electronic Funds Transfer: Payroll Tax Deposit (DE 88).
California Employer's Guide (DE 44) and the Household Employer's Guide (DE 8829)
Notice: The Report of New Employee(s) (DE 34) and Report of Independent Contractor(s) (DE 542) may be filed from 5 a.m. to 12 midnight, Pacific time, 7 days a week. All other services on this page may be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.