e-Services for Business
Welcome to e-Services for Business. You can access e-Services for Business, eWOTC, and other employer and payroll online service options. Log into e-Services for Business or eWOTC using the appropriate links below.
e-Services for Business allows employers and authorized representatives a fast, easy, and secure way to manage their employer payroll tax accounts online. To use e-Services for Business, there is a one-time enrollment process to establish a username and password. For more information, visit the e-Services for Business Information page.
- Enroll for e-Services for Business username and password.
- Register for an employer payroll tax account number.
- View and make changes to your employer account(s).
- File your returns and reports (including file attachments).
- File your Report of New Employee(s) (DE 34)*
- File your Report of Independent Contractor(s) (DE 542)*
- Make your Payroll Tax Deposit (DE 88) or any other payments.
- Close or re-open your employer payroll tax account.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) promotes the hiring of individuals who qualify as members of target groups, by providing a federal tax credit incentive of up to $9,600 for employers who hire them. Visit the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) information page for general information.
- Enroll for eWOTC username and password.
- File your eWOTC certification request.
- Learn more about WOTC.
More Online Services
- Submit a Penalty Waiver Request.
- View your current and past three years payroll tax rates.
- File your returns and reports.
- Make your Payroll Tax Deposit (DE 88).
*Notice: The Report of New Employee(s) (DE 34) and Report of Independent Contractor(s) (DE 542) may be filed from 5 a.m. to 12 midnight, Pacific time, 7 days a week. All other services on this page may be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.